• South Africa made headlines when it became the fifth country in the world and the first in Africa to legalise same-sex marriage under the Civil Union Act.
• In South Africa, a gay male couple was the first to get married – only one day after the legislation was passed.
• OUT LGBT Well-being played an active role to ensure that same-sex marriage was legalised.
• It’s a good idea to get guidance / counselling in preparation for your big day to help you learn how to live happily ever after.
FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE & HELP:
• Get face-to-face counselling (book now on 012 430 3272) or telephonic counselling by calling 0860 688 688.