• Rid yourself of the notion that you have to be perfect. Be human.
• Free yourself from toxic people and relationships, and the drama that comes with them.
• Indecision or inaction for too long, can keep you stuck. Sometimes doing nothing can be worse than getting it wrong.
• Avoiding or ignoring difficult things, won’t make them go away. Turn and face them.
• Choose the thoughts that will empower you. Let go of the ones that don’t.
• Things that make you feel stupid, less than, not good enough, or keep you in the past, don’t deserve a place in your life.
For FREE advice or support:
– Contact Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling at TEN81 in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)
– or get FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)