• Find out what excites and interests you. This will indicate your dream/s.
• Start small and take steps that will take you in the direction of your dreams.
• Make your dream your dream career.
• Take it one day at a time, but invest time.
• Remain positive and keep dreaming.
• Be prepared to fail before you succeed.
• Stop focusing on others. Avoid those who say you can’t.
• Remember; it’s never too late.
• Too many of us are not living our dreams, because we are living our fears.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
– Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling at TEN81 in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
– or get FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (0860 688 688)