• Identify limiting or unhelpful beliefs that you may have
• Question limiting beliefs – what proof/evidence do you have for these?
• Change the thought and/or behaviour to something that serves you
• Don’t spend time or energy feeding an incorrect belief
• Be careful what you say, because words have the power to create your reality
• When you say “I am…” it becomes your reality.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
Dr Dick on http://www.men2men.co.za/
or Dr Delicious on http://www.womyn2womyn.co.za/
or get face-to-face counselling (Book now on 012 430 3272)
or telephonic counselling (0860 688 688)