• Take a step back, observe and see things with a ‘new’ set of eyes.
• Think about the reasons why you cannot let go.
• Learn to accept ‘what is’ (things you cannot change or control).
• Focus only on what you can influence or change.
• Claim ownership and full control of your life.
• Give up being the victim and decide to let go.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
– Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
– or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (0860 688 688)