- Keep a to-do-list to remind you what you need to do. Carry pen and paper wherever you go, or use your smart phone’s memo.
- Set realistic and achievable goals of what you want to achieve every day.
- Prioritise the tasks that are important, that need to be done and need to be done first. Not every urgent task is necessarily important.
- Break down tasks into smaller components that can be achieved.
- Identify areas of your life where you’re wasting time and try to reduce these.
- Avoid procrastination.
- Persevere if everything does not go according to plan.
If you need more advice or support, please contact:
Dr Dick on http://www.men2men.co.za
or Dr Delicious on http://www.womyn2womyn.co.za
or get face-to-face counselling (Book now on 012 430 3272)
or telephonic counselling (0860 688 688)