Here are some helpful tips:
- Begin each day with an expression of “thanks”. Be grateful for your body, your mind, your space.
- Cultivate an attitude of giving back. Perform a random act of goodwill in thought, deed, and action every day. Don’t expect anything in return.
- Learn to remember the grace in small things and to trust that disappointments are lessons.
- Cultivate a spirit of forgiveness. Learn to forgive others, to let go of judgments and old hurts.
- Learn to celebrate the life you have instead of waiting for the life you want. Celebrate the good and bad days, as well as the ups and downs.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
Dr Dick on http://www.men2men.co.za
or Dr Delicious on http://www.womyn2womyn.co.za
or get face-to-face counselling in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
or telephonic counselling (0860 688 688)