• Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes & feelings towards homosexuality
• It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion or hatred.
• Homophobia is seen in hostile behaviour such as discrimination & violence.
• Internalised homophobia is when you turn negative beliefs, stereotypes & prejudices about homosexuality inwards on yourself.
• By loving ourselves we can inspire others to do the same.
If you need help or advice please contact:
Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za, or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za.
Or get face-to-face counselling (Book now on 012 430 3272) or telephonic counselling (0860 688 688)