“You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices” – Deepak Chopra
We all have the ability to make choices that can positively impact our lives.
- Choose to expect more from life. There is more life for you to live.
- Choose to find solutions to your problems. Complaining about the problems often only magnifies them.
- Choose to be your unique self. You have more to give as your authentic self.
- Choose to walk in courage and not fear. Fear’s job is to beat you into submission. Refuse to let fear win.
- Choose to link with people that will help you grow. We all need help and a good support system.
- Choose to identify and follow core values that are important to you. They define who you are, what you do and where you go.
- Choose to take consistent action. Only action can realise your dreams and goals.
- Choose to love yourself and be grateful for what you have.
For FREE advice or support:
– Get telephone or Skype counselling from OUT (book now on 012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)
– Contact Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za