• Stay in touch! Fight the urge to isolate yourself and rather build a support network.
• Get up and do small or basic things even if you don’t feel like doing them.
• Find a routine and stick to it.
• Become more physically active.
• Challenge negative thinking.
• Shift your attention and focus on something else.
• Keep some humour in your life.
• Speak to someone trustworthy.
For FREE advice or support:
– Get telephone or Skype counselling from TEN81 (book now on 012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)
– Contact Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za