• Accept that change is everywhere. You cannot control this, only how you react to it.
• What you need is an attitude of genuine willingness to adapt.
• We all need help – reach out to others for support.
• Surround yourself with people who believe in you, will encourage and inspire you, and who will remind you of your potential.
• Be patient with yourself – change is often not easy to deal with.
• Look for what is positive within the changing circumstances and let that sustain you.
For FREE advice or support:
– Get telephone or Skype counselling from TEN81 in Pretoria (book now on 012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)
– Contact Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za