JOB: MSM DATA CAPTURER
OFFICE: OUT TEN81 CLINIC; HATFIELD; PRETORIA
CLOSING DATE: 4 NOVEMBER 2019
The MSM Data Capturer will report directly to the M&E/Data Coordinator.
KEY JOB PURPOSE:
The Data Capturer is responsible for accurately capturing and recording data for the MSM programme.
Key duties and responsibilities (included but not limited to):
• Collect Data from Programme Coordinator/s and Manager/s
• Sort and organise data to be entered – check for completeness and follow up missing information with programme team members
• Scan documents for capturing when required
• Input text and data from documents into databases (Tier.Net and all required Registers and Spreadsheets)
• Cross-check and verify data entered for accuracy
• Correct incorrectly entered data
• Store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
• Generate reports when required
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant information and reports
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Performs other duties as required by the M&E Coordinator.
Qualifications, Requirements and Experience:
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word (advanced knowledge would be an advantage)
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Able to maintain confidentiality
Personal qualities & Behavioural competencies:
• Planning and organizing
• Results Orientation
• Attention to detail
Strong preference will be given to members from our target group.
OUT LGBT Wellbeing reserves the right not to make this appointment.
Please only submit an application letter and 3-page (max) CV, without supporting documents. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who meet requirements will be contacted for the interviews.