• Learn the history of where and how Pride originated.
• Find out about the issues that affect LGBTI people in South Africa.
• Know the LGBTI organisations or groups in your area.
• Be aware of the work that these organisations or groups do.
• Think how you could contribute towards their work and take action.
Together we can strengthen the impact of these efforts.
• Attend events or dialogues about LGBTI issues in your community, and let your voice be heard.
• Surround yourself with other LGBTI people. You are not alone but part of a “family”.
For FREE advice or support:
– Contact Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling at TEN81 in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)
– or get FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)