• Review your skills, work experience and education. Identify activities / elements you find energising or enjoyable
• Think of the skills you enjoy using: Draw up a preferred skills list.
• Research careers you find interesting, and measure them against your preferred skills list.
• Which of your friends’ jobs seem interesting? Ask them about it.
• Set up job shadowing options with contacts.
• Volunteer to gain experience.
• Consider further education: Take a course or class online.
• Talk to a career counsellor.
For FREE advice or support:
– Contact Dr Dick on www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on www.womyn2womyn.co.za
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling at TEN81 in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)
– or get FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (012 430 3272 / 066 190 5812)