• Don’t take it personally: there are times in our lives when we are rejected simply because of timing.
• Think positively: think about all the times when you have said no to others as well.
• Pay attention and listen carefully to the reason for the rejection. This will tell you if you have a second chance or not.
• Be kind to yourself, since rejection is a disappointment. Use positive self-talk and encouragement.
• Know that everyone gets rejected. Try and try again.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
– Dr Dick on http://www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on http://www.womyn2womyn.co.za
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
– or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (0860 688 688)