• Remember: bad habits are usually caused by stress and boredom.
• Identify the bad habit and triggers that cause you to fall into the habit.
• Cut out as many triggers as you possibly can.
• Choose a substitute (good habit) for your bad habit and replace the bad one.
• Visualise yourself succeeding. Then practice.
• Get support and surround yourself with people who live the way you want to live.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
– Dr Dick on http://www.men2men.co.za
– or Dr Delicious on http://www.womyn2womyn.co.za
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
– or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (0860 688 688)