Here are some helpful tips on how to better deal with that feeling of wanting to give up:
1) Ask yourself: Do I perhaps feel like giving up because my goals or priorities changed? Is what I am pursuing no longer important to me?
• If the above is true, find a new goal or priority.
2) If you, however, still want the goal, there are four ways to get back on track:
• Revisit your motivation.
• Focus less on the end and more on how far you have come.
• Talk to someone. Emotions of doubt, fear, frustration and worry need to be let out, or they can weigh you down.
• Fall in love with your challenges again.
If you need advice or support, please contact: