• Remember: Depression isn’t your fault, and you didn’t do anything to cause it. However, you do have some control over feeling better.
• There’s ALWAYS another solution, even if you can’t see it right now.
• Stay connected to friends and family, even if you feel like isolating yourself.
• Make healthy lifestyle choices and keep your body healthy.
• Ask for help when you are feeling stressed.
• Talk to a professional. There’s nothing wrong with admitting you need a little help.
If you need advice or support, please contact: