• Like any relationship, having a healthy one with yourself takes hard work and personal development.
• You are a whole person – accept your assets and flaws; you are made up of both positive and negative aspects.
• Understand that everything you need to reach your potential is already inside of you.
• Be loving and caring towards yourself – take the time to accept your feelings without judging them.
• The most powerful way to undo the effects of self-hate is kindness and forgiveness, which restore awareness of your innate goodness.
If you need advice or support, please contact: