This November, OUT’s monthly theme is “Problem Solving.”
• Although problems are hard to deal with, they are gifts that make us grow
• Identify the problem in clear terms.
• Be creative and brainstorm ways you can tackle the problem (when a problem’s presented to you, often so is the answer)
• Consider the advantages and risks of your potential solutions
• Make a choice and implement it – don’t worry about it succeeding, just do it!
• Evaluate how effective your solution was and reward your efforts.
If you need advice or support, please contact: