• Men of all ages are more likely to experience loneliness.
• Loneliness can have an effect on your mental and physical health.
• You can combat loneliness by creating a strong social support network in your life.
• A social support system includes family, friends, co-workers and your peers.
• Support groups can be a great way to meet other people and to share and learn from each other.
If you need help please contact:
Or get face-to-face counselling (Book now on 012 430 3272) or telephonic counselling (0860 688 688)