• Bullying can cause you to feel stressed, depressed, angry, unsafe and isolated.
• The suicide rate for LGBT bully victims is three to four times higher compared to their heterosexual counterparts.
• Know your rights and talk to someone you can trust.
• Stay safe and remain calm.
• Find support in your community (professionals, organisations, etc.)
If you’re experiencing bullying contact:
• Dr Dick at www.men2men.co.za; or
• Dr Delicious at www.womyn2womyn.co.za; or
• Get face-to-face counselling (book on 012 430 3272); or
• Telephonic counselling (0860 688 688)