• loss of interest in activities that used to be enjoyed;
• rapid weight changes;
• trouble sleeping/sleeping more than usual;
• loss of energy;
• feeling worthless/guilty;
• difficulty concentrating;
• recurrent thoughts of death and suicide.
Remember that depression:
• is a serious and very real medical condition;
• can affect all people from all walks of life;
• can be carried over from one generation to the next;
• is treatable!
You can also get telephonic counselling on 0860 688 688 or schedule a face-to-face counselling session in Pretoria (book now on 012 430 3272).